QUICK FACTS ABOUT CHAKRAS...
* Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning “wheel”.
* Chakras are energy centers in our bodies in which energy flows through.
* When a Chakra becomes blocked an imbalance occurs. If the blocks are not cleared then illness and disease can manifest itself.
* Both Reiki and/or Chakra Balancing sessions will help to clear those blocks.
THE 7 MAJOR CHAKRAS
7. The Seventh Chakra – Crown Chakra
Color: Violet / White
Location: at the top of the head.
Is related to: psychic abilities, spiritual connection to the universe.
Affirmation: "I Am", "I Understand"
Balancing this chakra helps... central nervous system, muscular system, skin.
* Spiritual Centre, Development of Psychic Abilities, Enlightenment, Unity.
6. The Sixth Chakra – Third Eye Chakra
Location: between the eyebrows. Is related to: intuitive abilities and awareness.
Affirmation: "I Know", "I Think"
Balancing this chakra helps... brain and neurological system, eyes, ears, nose.
* Perception Centre, Psychic Consciousness, Wisdom, Intuitive Ability, Visualization, Power of Mind.
5. The Fifth Chakra – Throat Chakra
Location: at the throat Is related to: expression, communication and creativity.
Affirmation: "I Speak", "I Express"
Balancing this chakra helps... throat and thyroid, esophagus, trachea, mouth, jaw, teeth, neck, vertebrae.
* Expression Centre, Communication, Inner Voice, Speaking from Truth, Expression of Creativity (Arts, Music), Will Power.
4. The Fourth Chakra – Heart Chakra
Location: at the Heart Gives us the ability to express love.
Affirmation: "I Love"
Balancing this chakra helps... heart, circulatory system, ribs, breast, thymus gland, lungs, shoulders, arms, hands, diaphragm.
* Love Centre, Compassion, Unconditional Love, Hope, Forgiveness.
3. The Third Chakra – Solar Plexus
Location: behind the solar plexus Gives us our personal power... self-confidence and self-esteem.
Affirmation: "I Can", "I Do"
Balancing this chakra helps... stomach, pancreas, adrenals, upper intestine, liver, gall bladder, middle spine.
* Power Centre, Compassion, Unconditional Love, Hope, Forgiveness.
2. The Second Chakra – Sacral Chakra
Location: just beneath the navel. Is related to: our sexual and reproductive capacity.
Affirmation: "I Feel", "I Want"
Balancing this chakra helps... sexual organs, large intestine, lower vertebrae, pelvis, hip area, urinary bladder.
* Creativity and Sexuality, Relationship with Money, Career and Power, Procreation, Ability to Feel Joy and Pleasure.
1. The First Chakra – Root Chakra
Location: at the base of the spine.
Is related to: survival and our ability to ground ourselves in the physical world. Affirmation: "I Do", "I Am"
Balancing this chakra helps... spinal column, rectum, legs, bones, feet. Energizes body, increases overall health.
* Survival and Security Centre, Family Connections, Animal Instinct, Controls Fear, Helps in Grounding.
Christina Scalise - LightSourceWithin.com © 2017 | All Rights Reserved